Thursday 29 September 2011

Song choice lyrics and ideas

THE KOOKS - WALK AWAY

Lover, don't you walk away
Near me always I would like you to stay
'Cause it looks like you're the same son.                   

Loving don't have to be so hard
Look inside your stone-cold heart
And you see that I'm just like you

And if I was late, then I'm sorry
And if I was you, I'd be angry, too
I'd be angry, too
But I am not you.

Look at me, I try so hard
Just to be to be a part of oh you
And oh so odd something new.

Yes, I would like to walk away
Near your bosom I would gladly stay
But I'm only base in what I do.

And if I was late, then I'm sorry
And if I was you,I'd be angry, too
I'd be angry, too
But I am not you.

And if I was late, then I'm sorry, girl
And if I was you,I'd be angry, too
I'd be angry, too
But I am not you
I am not you
I am not you.

Loving me don't have to be hard
Oh, darling start from the start
And you see that I'm the same son.

Locations
- The small road near Mcdonalds in town
- A bench that we can find which looks similar to the ones at Long Road
- The white room at college by the bike thingy

Costume
- Smart/casual for the parts where Ben is following the girl
- Casual for when Ben and the rest of the band are "rehearsing" in the white room

Props
- Instruments

Colour
- All footage will be edited so it is in black and white

Performance
- Before the song starts to play, Ben walks into the white room where the rest of the band are waiting for a rehearsal, Ben hangs his jacket/coat up, when Ben sits down the music starts to play (band pretend to play) and when the singer starts Ben begins to write lyrics on the paper.
- After it says 'lover don't you', it cuts to Ben going after a girl who has just walked away from him and trying to catch up with her. Whilst Ben is following her, he will be miming the rest of the first verse.
- For the second verse, Ben catches up with the girl and talks to her through the lyrics, then at the end of it the girl walks away again
- In the chorus, we decided to use a flashback where the girl is shown waiting for him looking at a watch for the line 'And if I was late, then I'm sorry', but as she walks out of shot, Ben walks on to show the fact she was waiting for him, instead of randomly standing somewhere then walking off. For the line(s) 'And if I was you, I'd be angry too, I'd be angry too, But I am not you', It shows the girls emotions by showing her walk away from me with angry emotions.
- For the third verse, it cuts back to Ben in the 'rehearsal' room, writing and miming to the song.
- In the first line of the fourth verse, 'Yes, I would like to walk away', it shows Ben walking away from the girl instead (contrasts first verse) and for the rest of the verse it shows Ben in the 'rehearsal' room again writing the rest of the verse and showing the band play.
- Then for the upcoming chorus', Ben looks at his phone to check the time, realises he's late (again), runs out of the 'rehearsal' room to go find where he was meant to meet her onlt to find out she isn't there.
- For the last verse, it shows Ben standing on his own where he'd have met her and mimes the song to himself until the last line where he walks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 13T2-42 Music Video 2011. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz